This and that...

Things I am loving now...

pilot fountain pens with navy blue ink

books about becoming an artist, best read before breakfast

aeropress for making my coffee

House of Cards, Bloodline and Southern Charm!

crushing on Jeep Grand Wagoneer

steel cut oats soaked overnight in almond milk

quotes, always quotes

birthday parties for 4 year olds

naps

sleeping so hard, when you wake you don't know what day it is.....

canon cameras

decluttering

a closet with just the things I love in it...a work in progress

napping on the beach with the background sounds of waves, the murmur of voices from the
surrounding blankets, the wind flapping the edge of the beach umbrella

Amazon delivering my pantry staples

sending goodnight texts to my kids

seeing my mom still so beautiful in her eighties


“Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don't they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers.” 
― Ray BradburyDandelion Wine

Comments

Popular Posts