Great affirmations from the Blog, Thirteen Thoughts!
26. Don’t waste your time crying over the past.
27. Let go of your.
28. Keep track of your goals. Set new ones.
29. Do more of what you love. Do you like to cook? Try a new, fun recipe. Do you love animals? Volunteer at a shelter. Do something that you really enjoy, every day. It can be as simple as listening to your favorite album, when on your way to work.
30. Try new things, often. Do things that scare you- that’s how you grow.
31. Judge less.
32. Know how to .
33. Don’t compare yourself to others. Remember that you are unique and nothing can replace you.
34. Keep your email inbox organized. Digital mess, still counts as “mess”. :)
35. Learn to say “no” to things you don’t fee like doing.
36. Nourish your relationships.
37. Practice . Your attitude can make the biggest difference, especially when experiencing something unpleasant.
38. Dance more often. Even if it’s just by yourself, in the kitchen.
39. Learn how to. Tackle your most important tasks, first.
40. Get more sleep.
41. Take a little tech-time-out once in a while. Turn off your phone, the TV and pick up a book or try meditating.
42. Start using .
43. Don’t ever stop learning.
44. Worry less. Don’t waste your time about things that are beyond your control.
45. Listen more.
46. Edit your life frequently. Get rid of things that don’t serve you and surround yourself only with positive, supportive people.
47. Learn to appreciate little things in life. Your life is made up of moments- pay to attention to those good, happy, exciting ones.
48. Stay curious.
49. Once in a while, -even if it’s only a cup of coffee from your favorite place.
50. Don’t be afraid to dream big.
here is the link: Thirteen Thoughts